Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Raine!!

This was my Valentines Day gift to bubby this year. I have been looking for one like this secondhand for the past 6 months and finally came across on craigslist late Friday afternoon. I emailed the person right away hoping that it was still available. The nice couple that owned it responded within 5 minutes(it was obviously meant to be) and I was able to make arrangements to pick it up at their home in the Catskills on Sunday morning (which means a nice ride to boot). And the very best part of this story...It was FREE!!! They are moving to Maryland next week and didn't have enough room to take it with them. Raine had drawn a picture of her dream room awhile back and one of the prominent items was a desk by her window. I think this great find might have just fit the bill...
Sometimes things just work out if you believe strongly enough that they will! Happy Valentines Day...

No comments: