Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hot New Dress sparks Photo Shoot!

Let me just start by saying that I Love this Dress and that I have been waiting for it to go on sale for what seems like forever!  On Saturday on our way to pick up a air mattress for camping we just happened to swing by the girls section and Hot Damn it finally was.  Raine gave me a look when I asked if she liked it like I had possibly lost my mind, but I said "trust your mother honey" and man am I glad she did.  So without further ado...
Isn't she and it beautiful!!
It's sophisticated in an under the tree, read in the sunshine sort of way.
It stands out and yet blends in to it's surroundings.
It makes a point.
It can even pull off serious.
Vanna White eat your heart out!
It's goofy and a little Popeye Esq.
It definitely means business!
It makes you ponder all the possibilities.
It's visible even in the Dark!
And last but not least...It so fits the personality of the kid wearing it!!!

No comments: