Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Big Backyard~Wildlife Edition

A newt on my tiger lilies, pretty good camo considering he is the same color as the flowers.
Oh Mama! Look at all those babies! She had about 15!
I see you!  Sly little fox that was stalking the above turkeys!
Look very closely.  Can you see it?
How about now?
See it yet?  Isn't she brave to hold it!
It's a giant prehistoric looking Dobsonfly! 
Garden Eater!
Let's play a game...Name that Bird!
How about now?  Need another shot?
Here you go, I ran across a field in high heels to get you this shot!  Give up?
It's a turkey vulture and it was HUGE!  See he is even looking at me!  I am pretty sure he was thinking he can take me!  I saw him throw a mouse up in the air right before I stumbled over the hill to take this picture.  Was I intimidated of this modern day pterodactyl, of this you can be sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no she has gloves on, next time without the gloves.