Monday, May 7, 2012

Fairy Tale Ending's First Catering Job!!!!

As some of you may know it has been a dream of mine to open my own catering business that I hope will someday morph into an amazing restaurant/bakery of magickal proportions.  A few months ago, to manifest this vision, I decided to order business cards, a banner, and begin advertising a bit (Fairy Tale Endings Catering), as well as start to amass a collection of serving platters, trays, cake stands, etc., so that should I get a job I have something to put things on ;).  Everything was coming along great and I was looking forward to taking a few jobs in the fall, when all of a sudden, out of the sky falls an opportunity to bake weekly for a local shop and a baby shower!  Whoosh!  Ask and you shall receive is right!  Thanks upstairs, I am glad to know you're listening! :)
So without further ado, I am ridiculously pleased to announce that you can now purchase my wholesome muffins at Crossroads Gallery in Duanesburg!  Here are a few that have been served so far, with many more on the horizon...
(Morning Glory Muffins)

(Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Banana Walnut Muffins)

Also I thought I'd include a few picks from my first ever baby shower contract.  I was asked to do a few mini deserts to please the almost mama and here's how they turned out...
(Full View)
(Mini Carrot Cakes and Business Cards)

(Mini Strawberry Shortcakes)

(Close up)

(Close up)
 
I am so very excited to begin this new journey in my life and it just goes to show that Fairy Tales really do come true if only you Believe...

No comments: