Friday, October 12, 2012

Crossroads Gallery's Grand Reopening...

Fairy Tale Endings was hired to cater Crossroads Gallery's Grand Reopening a few weekends ago and with the celebration being held on the autumn eqinox, I couldn't help but go with a harvest theme.  So with visions of apples and pumpkins and warm cookies filling my head, I was off to the kitchen to create my mini bites fall heaven!  Here's what I came up with...
A sweetened pumpkin cream cheese fip with fresh lemon juice (no browning) covered apples straight from the orchard.

Mini Apple Struesel and Pumpkin Pie Bites, if you look closely you can see that the pumpkin ones are actually in the shape of pumpkins(there's always room for a little whimsy:)!
And last but certainly not least my famous cowboy cookies, jam packed with dried cherries, chocolate, coconut, pecans, oats, and more...Everything went well and all the goodies consumed with rave reviews, so chalk this one up as another Happily Ever After for Fairy Tale Endings...

No comments: