Monday, January 5, 2009

The Year of...

I have been reading a lot lately about people naming 2009 as the year of (insert goal here), and though I am not one for resolutions I find myself drawn to the wording or thought behind "As the year of". It almost sounds like you are creating a grand list of things you'd like to do or accomplish and can check them off as you go, but without the disappointment of the written in stone pass or fail resolution. That said I am going to name this year as I love to write list and nothing gives me more pleasure than when I get to cross things off (that would be the perfectionist in me). So here goes...

I hereby decree that 2009 will be the year of.....

Chickens
Grand Gardens
Shedding of Shields
& Great Ideas

Wooh this should be interesting, wish me luck!

No comments: