Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bird in the Library

I came home last night to find another bird in the house (yes you read that right). I have no idea where they are coming from or how they are getting in. I found the first one in Raine's room sitting on the sill gazing longingly out the window. I caught him and let him go but later noticed that he did not make it. Last nights addition was found on top of my Harry Potter books in the library. I captured him with the butterfly net and put him back outside. He flew away so I think this one will be fine. If the universe is trying to tell me something I am not getting the message. I had no idea that last week when Raine turned into the animal protector that she would attract real animals into the house but her green butterfly net sure has come in handy.

No comments: