Thursday, July 24, 2008

Raging River

So I'm sure you all remember that little creek that runs behind my house well yesterday it became a river. A raging force that was capable of moving almost anything in it's path. It became muddy and angry and beautiful all at once. You see yesterday we had torencial rains that amounted to about 4-5 in throughout the state and there were flash flood warning everywhere. To say I had an intersting time getting home last night would be putting it mildly. As I got out of my car I could hear the water from the house and it is about a quarter mile away. I decided to explore and get some pictures so everyone could see. Please excuse the poor quality as my camera does not have the abilty to take clear pictures of water moving at this speed.




































































































































































































No comments: